It’s going to be cold tonight and tomorrow night.
Lows in the 38-40ish.
- Take extra precautions with plants.
- If you had it inside once and scooted him out, bring him back in.
- Annuals, you can always toss sheets over if they are a mixed planter with tropicals. Don’t use a tarp.
- Tropical/houseplants are the concern. Fern baskets with chilly winds will show damage.
- Trees, shrubs and perennials will all be fine. You could see a little damage.
- Newly planted should still be tended to the same, only watering will decrease with temperatures low at night.
- Mature plants will just grow out of it.
Just use your best judgement, or call with any questions, open until 8 tonight!